Black Mid-Back Polyurethane & Leather Office Chair with Nylon Arms
This Black Mid-Back Polyurethane & Leather Office Chair with Nylon Arms will provide you with the comfort needed for browsing the internet. The mid-back design makes it a perfect desk chair especially for smaller work spaces, but still doesn't compromise on its appeal and features.
- Black Mid-Back Polyurethane & Leather Office Chair with Nylon Arms
- Black Leather Office Chair
- Mid-Back Design
- Thickly Padded Seat and Back
- Spring Tilt Control Mechanism
- Tilt Tension Control Knob
- Upright Tilt Lock
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Textured Nylon Arms
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Seat width: 18''W
- Seat depth: 17.5''D
- Seat thickness: 3''
- Width: 25''W
- Height: 35'' - 38.75''H
- Depth: 27.5''D
- Seat height: 17.25'' - 20.5''H
- Capacity: 250lbs.
- Back size: 18.25''W
- Back height from seat: 19.75''
- Arm height from floor: 24.5'' - 28.5''
FEED IN NEED
10% of Every purchase Buys Someone a Meal Somewhere around the world.
The Daily Boutik Family has come together to build a nourished World. With the campaign "FEED IN NEED," we intend to support the needy with meals and address the grave issue of hunger. Every Purchase by our Customers will go a long way towards feeding 10 Million Children.
The Founder and Director of Daily Boutik have been conducting programs on self-development to help people unleash their inner strength. Over the past 21 years, he has served as a Life Coach to millions of people in every walk and talk of life. He believes in benevolence and inspires people to do good.
He believes that Food and Education are the two main aspects of life and his aim by the end of 2025 is to be able to feed 10 million people across the globe, currently, we as the family of Daily Boutik have not been able to make a mark in the world but we believe that with your help we will be able to do so and by the end of 2025 would have created a cycle which will help children stay healthy and enjoy their childhood
Let's Make this World a Huger Free Place