Espresso Wall Mounted Bathroom Cabinet with Shelves and Towel Bar
This Espresso Wall Mounted Bathroom Cabinet with Shelves and Towel Bar would be a great addition to your home. It has a convenient two door shutter design in a wall cabinet and is a of MDF wood composite.
- Espresso Wall Mounted Bathroom Cabinet with Shelves and Towel Bar
- Material: Painted MDF wood composite
- Convenient two door shutter design in a wall cabinet
- Two door shutter design
- Includes a full towel bar and one shelf inside the cabinet
- Product Type: Cabinet
- Primary Material Details: MDF
- Handle Finish: Chrome
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Phillips head screwdriver
- Style: Contemporary
- Glass Panel Door: No
- Handle Type: Knobs
- Installation Required: No
- Door Configuration: Left Door
- Right Door Handle Location: Door
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Door Type: Hinges
- Number of Handles: 2
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
- Number of Doors: 2
- General Conformity Certificate: Yes
- Primary Material: Manufactured wood
- Hardware Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Items Included: 1
- ISTA 3A Certified: Yes
- Mount Type: Wall mounted
- Corner Design: No
- Doors Included: Yes
- Drawers Included: No
- Handles Included: Yes
- Shelves Included: Yes
- Towel Rack Included: Yes
- Hooks Included: No
- Legs Included: No
- Mirrored Front: No
- Finished Back: Yes
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 25 Inches
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 23.82 Inches
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 8.9 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 50lbs.
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25lbs.
- Weight: 24lbs.
FEED IN NEED
10% of Every purchase Buys Someone a Meal Somewhere around the world.
The Daily Boutik Family has come together to build a nourished World. With the campaign "FEED IN NEED," we intend to support the needy with meals and address the grave issue of hunger. Every Purchase by our Customers will go a long way towards feeding 10 Million Children.
The Founder and Director of Daily Boutik have been conducting programs on self-development to help people unleash their inner strength. Over the past 21 years, he has served as a Life Coach to millions of people in every walk and talk of life. He believes in benevolence and inspires people to do good.
He believes that Food and Education are the two main aspects of life and his aim by the end of 2025 is to be able to feed 10 million people across the globe, currently, we as the family of Daily Boutik have not been able to make a mark in the world but we believe that with your help we will be able to do so and by the end of 2025 would have created a cycle which will help children stay healthy and enjoy their childhood
Let's Make this World a Huger Free Place